A Vote Against Stupidity

While the Country is in the midst of Wall Street bailouts and government negotiations to take over hundreds of billions in bad loans, I calmly and steadfastly continue to wage a ceaseless war against stupidity and stupers (short for unvaryingly stupid persons). Unfortunately, this has taken me more time than planned this past week, so in lieu of my usual post, I provide you with a news brief that features yours truly.

1.2758 of my dear 3.5 readers have questioned my bid for the Presidency. This short report should put all inquiries to rest:

Now you can sleep at night.

An empty head is not really empty; it is just stuffed with rubbish. Hence the difficulty of forcing anything into an empty head. ~ Eric Hoffer

Thinking takes effort.

9 Responses to “A Vote Against Stupidity”

1. MC says:

You had me going! I was disappointed when I came to the end;)

2. Sergio says:

Keli, you sure have my vote. You are more qualified than any one I know.

You have the vote of my whole family.
    All of us are going to vote for you.

4. Julianne says:

You know I am going to email this to every single person in my address book with my own name, right?

Oh, and I would have voted for you!

Bravo! Excellent. It had me baffled for a bit, too! If I lived over there, you’d definitely have my vote. Even a chimp would be better than the chap you have at the moment! With all due disrespect….

6. Maribeth says:

I have to say, my jaw was dropped, it took me until the end to realize it wasn’t true.
    I would vote for you:)

That was hilarious!!! : D

But I did tell you before that I would vote for you, and I meant it. It was the “pie” platform as I recall. You’d be way better than the bozos we have running. Please reconsider!

MC:
    Thank you! But I don’t see a political life for me at the moment. I have enough stupers to deal with already.
    Sergio:
    Thanks very much!
    Suzie:
    I find myself weakening. Maybe I should make a run?
    Julianne:
    A girl after my own heart!
    Agnes:
    Your due disrespect is duly acknowledged. Thank you!
    Maribeth:
    I felt the same way the first time I viewed it!
    I know you’re the loyal type, Ferd. I thought the pie platform would do the trick!

Pick Johnny Depp as your running mate and we’re there!

Garson/Depp ’08