Stupidity Will Be Discussed Again Shortly

My dearest readers,

No, I’ve not been taken captive by a roving band of wild stupers (short for unshakably stupid persons) or fallen into a deep pothole in an effort to hurl myself out of the way of a moronic motorist. I’m just a bit behind in meeting deadlines and will be posting within the next few days. Simultaneously, I’m studying the concept of reformed stupers – do they exist or are they merely the stuff and nonsense of my imagination? We shall find out in my next installment.

Meanwhile,

‘Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. ~ Abraham Lincoln (even he was harassed by stupers).

7 Responses to “Stupidity Will Be Discussed Again Shortly”

This ought to be good … and eminently worth waiting for! Take your time, luv.

2. Onedia says:

Great, I am back to reading more now and look forward to your posts. I live in Stuperville so it is nice to see the denizens studied from all aspects.

3. MadWoman says:

That is my mother’s favorite quote and one she has used on me constantly throughout my life.

Eagerly anticipating your return.

Keli I am looking forward to read your post.
    I love all your “quotes”.I should go back and copy each one
    and save them.

5. MC says:

I need my fix! How am I supposed to manage the stupid among us without your advice?

Reformed stupers… urban legend. One needs awareness and willingness if one is to change. The stupers I know have neither.

Enjoy your little break. (I was using my Jedi mind trick when I said “little.”) Hope to see you back soon! ; )

Jenny:
    Thank you, Jenny! It’s always nice to hear from you, my dear!
    Onedia:
    You live in Stuperville? I do too!
    MadWoman:
    Truly you mother’s fav quote? It is perhaps the reason why you are amazingly intelligent today.
    Thanks!
    Suzie:
    Oh my goodness! You sound like my mother! Thanks so much!
    MC:
    Working as fast as I can and attempting to be coherent are quite challenging. But I’ve been gathering a lot of material so you’ll be hearing more from me, I hope.
    Exactly right, as usual. Can Jedi’s do mind tricks on each other? It may have worked as here I am!
    Thanks, Ferd!