Merry Christmas and No Stupidity

I’d like to wish all of my dear readers the Merriest Christmas and the happiest of holidays!

Please take the time to acknowledge the thinking, non-stupers (short for persons who actually exercise thought prior to speaking or acting) in your lives, for without them, well, you know what kind of world we’d live in.

May you exercise only clear, calm, positive, happy thoughts each of your days so that together we can stifle the stupid among us and maintain our collective sanity. We have so much potential and such a powerful tool in the machinery of our incredible minds, it would be a pity to squander any of it.

~ Rogues are preferable to imbeciles because they sometimes take a rest. ~ Alexander Dumas

9 Responses to “Merry Christmas and No Stupidity”

Thank you, Keli! Your blog really helps me learn how to deal with the annoying people I come across. And, believe me, I need help!
    I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas too!

2. Jennifer says:

As usual you are the voice of reason, my dear! So true, all you said. We in our family have certainly encountered more than a few stupers out and about on our errands in the last few days and weeks. I sincerely hope we have avoided BEING stupers but, knowing our innate and sometimes irrepressible stuper proclivities, we have likely failed a time or two. Ah, well. Thank you for your encouragement as a fellow blogger, and may God richly bless you and your loved ones in 2009! Merry Christmas!

~Jenny

3. Tom says:

Merry Christmas! Sorry I’ve not been by for a while. Nothing personal I promise! Just been all over the place recently.
    Have fun!
    Tom

4. Paulyn says:

Merry Christmas Keli! May you have a stuper-free, jolly Christmas season!

Merry, Merry Christmas, Keli!
    I didn’t want the day to go by without a Christmas wish! : )
    I’ll be back!

6. Brent Diggs says:

Merry Christmas Keli, may your days be stuper free

7. Jessica Bern says:

Oh, how right you are. I live in L.A., the land of stupors.

Keli,

Please forgive my late reply, have been doing the MI to NC journey. I am too late to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas but sending good wishes for 2009.

Looking forward to more of what I like to call ‘Living the stuper free life, common sense by Keli’. Still awaiting your hand guide, for assured it will be a best seller.

9. Julianne says:

Happy belated stuper-free holidays to you.